ANR has achieved worldwide success due to:
- ANR Address the root of your dependency – ANR modulates, and regulates the endorphin-receptor system in the brain to a pre-dependency state. Therefore, the dependency is defeated without any cravings.
- There is no safer treatment than ANR – Other treatments and ultra-rapid detox methods use a standard one-size-fits-all mentality for each patient. As the number of opiate receptors differs from patient to patient, this often leads to severe side effects and, in some cases, fatality. ANR tailors the treatment to each patient, thereby negating any unpleasant side effects.
- Our team consists of the best medical professionals – Most rapid detox procedures are carried out by psychiatrists and even psychologists. Some use an anesthesiologist, but they remain at the patient’s side for a short period using sedation instead of anesthesia. Therefore, many will not even perform intubations as a safety measure to prevent aspiration, which can lead to death. ANR recognizes that a significant element of the treatment is the anesthetic and is therefore carried out only by trained critical care physicians and highly qualified anesthesiologists assisted by critical care RNs. We provide a pool of expert help, including cardiologists and nephrologists, which enables us to treat patients with additional health complications such as heart disease and renal problems.
- Modern medicine with modern facilities – Alternative rapid detox programs are carried out in clinics, without access to an immediate and full range of on-site medical resources. ANR recognizes that this is a major medical procedure and carries out the treatment in a state-of-the-art hospital. There are ICU facilities and a dedicated unit for the procedure, with access to all the essential medical equipment required to treat even the most complex conditions.
- Personalized follow-ups – With the establishment of a new regulation between receptors and endorphins, as well as individually tailored treatments, patients regain immediate psychological stability unlike any other type of treatment. This negates the need for any opiate substitutes and expensive follow-up counseling required to help deal with the psychological cravings.
- No Replacement Opiate Treatment – Some rapid detox procedures treat opiate addiction with replacement-opiate drugs, such as Methadone, Suboxone, or Subutex. This form of treatment includes opiates, which can often lead to dependency, craving, and withdrawal.
- Time – Rather than spending weeks or months in traditional rehabilitation, patients can return to normal life within a matter of days.
- Anonymity – ANR provides the benefit of being treated outside your country. With our international clinics, you can rest easy knowing that all of your medical treatment history will remain outside your country.