What you should know about paying for your treatment?
ANR Clinic understands that paying for medical services can be confusing. Knowing and understanding the cost of your care beforehand can help relieve some stress.
ANR is classified as an elective procedure. An elective procedure or service is one that is beneficial to the patient but not considered urgent. These services require payment prior to service being provided.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide non-emergency services without securing some form of payment. Like most companies, we must have the resources available to run our facilities. Delay of payment can jeopardize the financial health of any health care facility; therefore, like any other service you receive, payment is expected at the time of your elective service. ANR Clinic does not receive financial assistance from taxpayers (the county, city, state or federal government) to support our operations.
How does the payment process work?
- We may contact you to verify your information and what form of payment you would like to use before the service is provided.
- We will then charge you a deposit equal to 50% of the cost of service in order to secure the date of service with the hospital.
- The remaining balance will be reviewed with you and what you will need to pay payment prior to the day of service. The date will be indicated to you in advance by our Coordinators. Our office staff is available to discuss any questions you may have about the amount you may owe.
Will I know my portion of the bill for the procedure or service?
Yes. You may receive an estimate during your pre-registration phone call, or you may ask for an estimate of your procedure at the time.
When is my payment due?
- Initial payments (deposits) are due at the time of booking the date of service.
- The remaining balance is due by the date indicated to you by our Coordinators in the “Travel” email
What if I must reschedule my procedure?
- We understand that life can be unpredictable, and occasions may arise that the procedure needs to be postponed. In this case we will apply your paid deposit towards the next available treatment date. This will also be the case with any unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the patient or provider.
- In the interest of the safety and welfare of our patients, visitors, and staff we may postpone procedures due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control. If you have a scheduled admission during an adverse weather event, we will contact you to reschedule.
- Due to the current worldwide pandemic of COVID-19, during critical spike times some hospitals are forced to postpone or cancel elective procedures. We are currently not postponing any procedures, but in the rare case(s) of any changes we will notify you and your emergency contact as soon as possible.
- IMPORTANT: We strongly encourage all our patients and their families to purchase travel insurance and not book basic travel/ nonrefundable fares. In the rare event of postponements or cancellations that are beyond our control, ANR Clinic is not responsible for the cost of changes or cancellations of travel.
- If notice to reschedule is given less than 5 business days before the date of hospital admission a fee may be charged. The exact amount will vary from patient to patient and will be calculated on individual basis.
What if I must cancel my procedure?
- We ask that you please let us know as soon as possible in the event that a scheduled/ paid procedure must be cancelled. We will refund your deposit by wire transfer to a bank account indicated by you. The refund process may take up to 30 business days from the date of notification of cancellation. If a credit/ debit card was used as the original form of payment, a 3% processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If notice of cancellation is less than 5 business days before the date of hospital admission a fee will be charged. The exact amount will vary from patient to patient and will be calculated on individual basis.
ANR Clinic reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any time without prior written notice.
Download our Financial Policy